Aims & Objectives
Our aim is to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children from the age of 18 months to five years. We have controlled, secure access. Whilst in our care, children are able to participate in a wide range of play experiences, enabling them to develop the skills needed to become more independent, with a positive self image.
Our ongoing aims are:
- To encourage children to become more independent and feel at home in a warm, caring and secure environment.
- To look upon each child as an individual, taking into consideration cultures and special needs.
- To be committed to high quality care, offering a variety of activities to enhance their social, physical, emotional and cognitive development.
- Seeking the views of parents and making them feel welcome.
- Monitoring the development of the children and sharing information with parents on a daily basis.
- To ensure our staff are continually developing their skills, though regular professional training.